if condition in notebook

Hi all,
   I'm new to gtk and using gtk1.2.10.I've developed a small application using glade. In that I've a screen
which is having two radio buttons called Default and Custom. If I select Custom and click on Next
button(Default Next button in Glade) it should skip the second page in the notebook and go to 3rd. If I
select Default it should go to 2nd and skip 3rd and go to 4th.This is my problem. How can I overcome from
tihs.
ThanX