Re: GtkDrawingArea in a GtkFrame
- From: Havoc Pennington <hp redhat com>
- To: "David F. Newman" <dnewman maraudingpirates org>
- Cc: <gtk-app-devel-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: GtkDrawingArea in a GtkFrame
- Date: 09 Oct 2001 20:20:23 -0400
"David F. Newman" <dnewman maraudingpirates org> writes:
I hope this isn't a FAQ, but I have a GtkDrawingArea inside a GtkFrame but
the drawing area doesn't expand to fill the Frame. By default the
geometry of the drawing area is 0x0 and I have to explicitly set it with
gtk_drawing_area_size() but even then the widget doesn't resize when the
frame resizes. I tried putting a GtkButton inside the frame and it
resizes as I would expect. Does anyone know what I am doing wrong?
Don't know, it should work as expected. Maybe post a small test case
showing the behavior?
] [Thread Prev