Re: Creating of help

On Pi, 2001-10-05 at 18:01, Martin Craig wrote:
If you're using Gnome, there's a function for displaying HTML help in
the gnome help browser.

I've found some .sgml and .html files in /usr/share/gnome/help/SomeProgram/C/ directory. What files I have to
write - html or sqml?
Can I generate html from sgml files? If yes, are there any programs to help writting sgml files? Or I have to
write only html files?

What can I do, if I don't use Gnome, only Gtk? Is there any way to display HTML help file with Gtk?

Thank' for your advices.