Re: Set style of button, using custom color sets

"Riswick, J.G.A. van" <J G A v Riswick tue nl> writes:

I would like to make a button appear permanently
in the ACTIVE_STATE colors. But.. how does one change
a style in a gtk program? I tried someting like this:
I made a new gtk style which is a copy of the default
style of the application. Then after this, I added lines
like this:

activestyle->bg_gc[GTK_STATE_NORMAL]=wnd->style->bg_gc[GTK_STATE_ACTIVE];
gtk_widget_set_style(button,activestyle);

But the button doesn't appear in the color set I want.
Also in general I was wondering how to use my own colors to
display all kinds of widgets. Does anyone know an example
program in which this is done?

http://pobox.com/~hp/gtk-colors.html should get you started on this.

Havoc