Re: GtkClist color

On 2001.11.26 14:21 fg wrote:
Hi!
I'd like to change a GtkClist's bg (and fg) color.
Is there any simple method to do this?
I want to change the list's bg and NOT it's item's bg (I can do that).
But of course the bg of the items should also change.
Thank you!

Well first you'd create a GtkRcStyle and set the right bg and
base that you want, then use gtk_widget_modify_style()
on the GtkCList.

--
Sincerely,                  ,"-_                         \|/
-Capt. Taura M.             ,   O=__                    --X--