Compiling ZvT widget

I'm having trouble linking my object files together and I receive the following error from the compiler:

/usr/lib/libzvt.so: undefined reference to `login_tty'

my makefile looks something like this:

#------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
include ../../jstars/libsim_defs

GTK_FLAGS  = `gtk-config --cflags --libs gthread` -lzvt -lgdk_imlib
CC_OBJS = ccenter.o callbacks.o interface.o support.o treeparser.o create_alpha_menu.o

ccenter : $(CC_OBJS)
   $(CC) $(CFLAGS) -o ccenter $(CC_OBJS) $(LIBS) $(GTK_FLAGS)

I'm guessing that I'm missing a link to a library, but I'm not sure what library will have the login_tty in it. Anyone have an idea?
thanks.

--
Marco Quezada
Aerospaceo Engineero