Re: Parameter passing and gpointers...

On Tuesday 13 November 2001 18:25, you wrote:
Ok, some of you may recall that a few months ago I sent a question talking
about sending multiple params to a signal handler.  One suggestion was
thru using a struct and passing a reference to that struct.  This is
giving me some problems and I'm not sure why.  I only have so much
experience in C so that may be what's wrong.  Here's an example of what
I'm trying to do:

It's always the simple errors that cause the trouble...

void create_dialog( void ) {
      struct MyStruct *my_struct;
                = g_new(struct MyStruct, 1)

      my_struct->entry1 = gtk_entry_new();
      my_struct->entry2 = gtk_entry_new();

You're forgetting to allocate the structure before you use it.

--
+- David Given --------McQ-+ "The sky was the perfect untroubled blue of a
+- http://www.cowlark.com -+