Re: set colors using widget_class or class in gtkrc

"Riswick, J.G.A. van" <J G A v Riswick tue nl> writes:
I will include my gtkrc file in the end of this
mail. It defines a few styles one of which, cde_style_1
is a somewhat orange like color. When I try to apply
this to the class 'GtkRange' in the end of the
gtkrc file, nothing really happens...

Maybe someone knows why?..

I think you may need to wildcard GtkRange in some way, e.g.
"*GtkRange", I don't remember exactly. The GtkRcStyle docs in the API
reference may explain.

Havoc