Newbie question: open a dialog window on Win32

Hi all,

I have developped an application using Glade/Gnome on Linux
with GTK/Glib. Now I am trying porting it on WinNT.

I can't open a dialog box on WinNT. Here are few lines.

int main(int argc, char *argv[])
{
[...]
        GtkWidget *window;

        g_print("bonjour\n");
        window = gtk_dialog_new();
        g_print("bonjour2\n");
[...]
}

I compile this code with Microsoft Visual C++ v6.0.
It produces this wonderful error message :
Glib-CRITICAL **:file ghash.c : line 140 (g_hash_table_lookup): assertion
 `hash_table_lookup)' failed
Gtk-WARNING **:gtk_type_create(): unknown parent type `21'

These two lines are repeated many times. What is happened ?

I will be very gratefull if someone could help me.
--
Sandrine Soudant, soudant cogenit fr
Cogenit, http://www.cogenit.fr