Combo Boxes

I'm getting a warning on this compile on the following line:
        GtkWidget * entry;
        combo = gtk_combo_new();

        entry = GTK_ENTRY(GTK_COMBO(combo)->entry);

combobox.c:35: warning: assignment from incompatible pointer type

I assume the GTK_ENTRY casts the wrong kind of point, although an entry is
GtkWidget * and so I've declared the variable entry.

Can I cast the expression:  GTK_ENTRY(GTK_COMBO(combo)->entry);
like

GTK_WIDGET(GTK_ENTRY(GTK_COMBO(combo)->entry))

Ruben

--
Brooklyn Linux Solutions
http://www.mrbrklyn.com