Re: gdk_input_add

Matias Freytes <mfreytes gtwing efn uncor edu> writes:

Is there any way I can force the order of the
"FD_ISSET (fdN, &set)" conditions?

Is this related to the order of the gdk_input_add() calls?

It probably is related to the order you add the calls at the moment, I
don't know if it's supposed to be guaranteed or not.

Should I care about XtAppPeekEvent(), XtAppPending(),
XtAppNextEvent(), XtDispatchEvent(&event), etc, or is this
handled in the main loop of GTK?

There's a main loop source in GDK which handles this (using Xlib
directly, not Xt). So handling events will be mixed in somewhere with
fd input handlers.

Havoc