Re: VIM SYntax File

Well, I think it is distinctly you. We now have two messages from you being repeatedly posted to the list. Perhaps you have a sendmail that is stuck trying to send and the remote end is actually accepting it and delivering it but failing to properly terminate with your sendmail. What version of sendmail are you using?

David

Brooklyn Linux Solutions wrote:

root www2:/home/ruben > grep -r gnome /var/spool/mqueue/
root www2:/home/ruben > grep -r VIM /var/spool/mqueue/

It does not apear to be me.

Ruben