Re: Where to find printable online glib/gdk/gtk API reference?

Thanks for the quick reply but those tarballs are the ones I already found and am griping about -- unless I overlooked something they're HTML, which is a pain to print because you've got to step through them sequentially and print one at a time. Even if you do them all the printed output is still formatted lousy.

Still looking,
WDE