Re: Hiding a part of a Paned Window

Michael McGonagle <fndsnd earthlink net> writes:
Do I have to "reparent" all of the elements so that I am no longer using
a VPaned widget? This seems like a lot of work for such a simple
function.

You do have to do that for now, I believe.

This should be easy to fix, and someone may have even submitted the
patch, I'm not sure. You may want to file a bug on bugzilla.gnome.org
against GTK 1.3.x, to be sure it isn't forgotten for GTK 2.

Havoc