Re: gdk_pixbuf_get_from_drawable for screenshots?

Worked like a charm. Thanks!

Is there any way with X to get what would be visible under a window?

-M

On Thu, May 17, 2001 at 10:32:03PM -0400, Havoc Pennington wrote:

Michael Rothwell <rothwell holly-springs nc us> writes:
According to the documentation, gdk_pixbuf_get_from_drawable and gdk_pixbuf_xlib_get_from_drawable can be
used to grab screenshots.

I'm unclear on how to do this, however. What would the drawable src be for a screenshot?

You'd include gdk/gdkx.h and use GDK_ROOT_PARENT() I think.

Havoc