Error is New Riders Book

I've looked at learning gtk a number of times.  I have C expereince and
always get real excited about it before finding myself involved with
something else prior to getting anything done.

I have a project I'm working on which I hope to use gtk on.  I have 3
gtk/gnome books now. But there is this nagging line of code in one of the
examples in the New Riders book by Eric Harlow.

The example has the following gtk_signal_connect function call

gtk_signal_connect(GTK_OBJECT(window), "delete_event",
GTK_SIGNAL_FUNC(destroy), NULL);

This is on line 36 of the book.  THis looks like an error.  There is know
destroy function defined in the example and it is flaged by the compiler.

There is a gint CloseAppWindow function defined, but it is  not being used.

This is an error --- right?

Ruben

--
Brooklyn Linux Solutions