Re: Rotating pixmap

You can use ImageMagick (www.imagemagick.org) -- highly portable, can do
many transformations on a bitmap, knows many file formats, etc.

However, I think it's too much to require users of your program to have
imagemagick installed, only for this problem.  If your animation does
not depend on user (i.e. you already know that it will spin like a
compass) -- why not render it before, and when the program runs only
draw it (avoid useless computations)?

Cheers,

/*   -*- Mishoo -*-         In the beginning there was nothing,
 *  mishoo websci ro      which exploded.   (The Big Bang Theory)  */