Re: Rotating pixmap

Marco Quezada <mquezada nlxcorp com> writes:

I have a defined a draing area inside which I display a small icon (an
arrow). The icon is a pixmap which gets loaded with
gdk_pixmap_create_from_xpm_d and such. The XPM of the arrow shows the
arrow pointing to the right. I would like to show the arrow rotating
like a compass. Is it possible to rotate the pixmap when drawing it onto
the drawing area?

No. (That is, GTK provides no way. You can write your own code, but
it's not trivial.)

Havoc