Re: timeouts no longer work

Dave Andruczyk <djandruczyk yahoo com> writes:
It is now, and it works now.  Worked fine before as a void function up until
the newer release used in the newer distributions.  (guess I was depending on a
bug...)

Not a bug, you were just depending on random luck (it just so happened
that due to some unrelated fact about the program you always ended up
with TRUE in the relevant memory location; so chaning nearly any
aspect of the program could have modified the arbitrary configuration
of bits that caused things to happen to work).

The other problem I still have is a memory leak in gdk_imlib routines
gdb 5.0 says my program crashes in _gdk_imlib_flush_image() but doesn't give me
more information.
My color picker section of my code is all scrambled currently and seems like an
overflow error.  The Red/green/blue values are 8 bit in my code (0-255) and
they also worked in older distribs (redhat 7.0 and mandrake 7.2)

Any ideas, what may have changed since then with regards to color allocation?

Shouldn't have been anything.

Havoc