Re: programming editor

This might be slightly OT, but I noticed that I am not the only one
that works simultaneously in MSWindows and Gnome.

I am looking - so far unsucessfully - for a graphical, mouse/menu
oriented,  (i.e. no Vi, Emacs. etc...)  programming editor  that
satisfies the following (non-negotiable!) list of  requirements:

1) Same user interface on both platforms.
2) Has multiple-file search/replace facility.
3) Can do vertical scroll using mouse wheel.
4) Works with global clipboard in both environments.
5) Works reasonably well with large (1-2Meg) (text) data files.
6) Does C language syntax highlight.
7) Can have multiple (single-window) copies running at the same time.

And that is it... nothing more required, nothing less accepted.
Suggestions welcome, to the list if you agree this could be
of interest to others; to my e-mail otherwise..
t.k.

There was a program called CodeCommander, aka Latte, aka Glimmer, aka
whateveritscallednow.

Might want to look into that assuming you can track down its current name
*G*.

It supports most of what you outlined and I think it's GTK+ based and
probably gnome too.

--
Sincerely,                  ,"-_                         \|/
-Capt. Taura M.             ,   O=__                    --X--