Re: Progress Bar and RC Style

Steve & Patti Getzinger <steveandpatti wubs org> writes:
pdata->progressbar (the actual progress bar) but BG sets the background
the adj rides in and FG sets the text. Ideas?

The bar seems to be drawn in the PRELIGHT color, have a look at the
source code:

      gtk_paint_box (widget->style,
                             progress->offscreen_pixmap,
                             GTK_STATE_PRELIGHT, GTK_SHADOW_OUT,
                             NULL, widget, "bar",
                             pbar->activity_pos,
                             widget->style->klass->ythickness,
                             size,
                             widget->allocation.height -
widget->style->klass->ythickness * 2);

I know I've gotten this point wrong before though. ;-)

Havoc