Progress Bar and RC Style

I have seen the question asked but not answered and I am now playing
with the same thing. I have managed to change the BG and text color of a
progress bar but how do I alter the color of the actual updating bar?
Tried calling the adj but cmopiler says "go away" :) along with many
other combos. My progress bar is basically taken from Eric Harlows book
and my code for modifying color is from a post in the archives made by
Havoc.

Called like this:

pdata->progressbar (the actual progress bar) but BG sets the background
the adj rides in and FG sets the text. Ideas?

TIA

Steve