Re: changing hidden window position

I guess I'm dumb..  before everything else I had a call to
gtk_window_set_position(GTK_WIN_POS_CENTER) -- removed, and now works
fine.. :)

Thanks, Havoc!

--
The mishoo

On Thu, 28 Jun 2001 15:38:18 +0300
Mihai Bazon <mishoo infoiasi ro> wrote:

Works, but only if I first call gtk_widget_show(win), and that's what
I'm
trying to avoid...  So, is there any way to set a widget's position
*before* showing it? (so that when I call gtk_widget_show to be sure
that
it appears directly where I want).

Thanks,
Mishoo