Re: Segfault on exit

So, it looks like there is something from gtk that isn't
being cleaned up, but I can't tell what it is, or how to fix it.

Well, I am no expert on this, but from my own experience,
if you have a memory corruption, unless you are really lucky,
the program actually crashes God knows where. The fact that
your backtrace indicates gtk probably doesn't mean a thing. Lots of
times, when I do some memory mistake, the backtrace indicates gtk,
even if it is my fault.

I would be hunting for dangling pointers, say you freed some
bit of memory, but the pointer is not pointing to NULL.
This usually shows up after you do several memory operations
(say opening and closing a couple of windows several times)
and at exit time, when some cleaning function tries to free
again the memory wrongly pointed by the pointer.

Carlos