pixmap and gdk warnings.

In the about window of my app, i print a pixmap in a dialog widget. With this code, mainly sourced from the
gtk
tutorial:

 GdkPixmap *gdkpix = gdk_pixmap_create_from_xpm_d( dialog->window, NULL, NULL, (gchar**) xpm );
 GtkWidget *pixmap = gtk_pixmap_new( gdkpix, NULL);

During execution, the pic prints in dialog widget with no graphical error, but i get this message in the
console
(i.e. stderr):

Gdk-WARNING **: Creating pixmap from xpm with NULL window and colormap

How can I get ride of this? I tried to pass non-NULL mask and style widgets, but the message stays.

David