Re: CTree "tree-expand" signal

Jonathan Irwin wrote:

I was having the exact same problem yesterday (with GTK+ 1.2.8).  The
problem is that the gtk_ctree_node_get_text function will only work
with text-only cells.  If you have any pixtext cells, for example if
you are putting pixmaps in your CTree, then it will fail.

It appears I was wrong, this is not a bug.  The correct way to read
the text for pixtext cells is to use the gtk_ctree_node_get_pixtext
function instead.  This isn't very clear in the documentation :(

btw, if you need to check the cell type, use
gtk_ctree_node_get_cell_type.

Sorry about the confusion.

Jonathan