Re: get size of widget before first draw

What about creating the widget and before showing it realizing it. Then
get it's size and do what you need to do and show it.

Steve

Rolf Schäuble wrote:

Hi.
I have to know how big a widget will be before it is drawn the first time. I need this to set its position
to the middle of the screen. If I ask for its size after creating it, i get some 20x22 size. If I check its
size after the first draw event, I get a reasonable size. Is there any way to get this before it's drawn,
so I can set its position without the user being able to see the movement of the widget?

Thank for your time and help

Rolf Schaeuble