Re: Who to contact?

On Wed, 06 Jun 2001 10:47:00 -0700, Mathew Yeates said:
 Hi-
 I tried gtk-list about this and got no response. Does anyone know who I need to
 bug about getting the themes website gtk.themes.org back up? It's been down
 for days.

 Thx

 Mathew

Unfortunately, if you read slashdot.org, you would have noticed that the web
maintainer of the website is currently in japan with a 5000ms ping time to his
server, preventing him from actually fixing the server.

Maybe you could try to contact the guy who hacked the site and ask him to put
it back to work ;)

otherwise, you will have to wait until the maintainer comes back from japan and
get his site back up.
--
bandai kaosu jikuu
EKS - Dave Poirier