Re: to GList or not to GList?

Martin Craig wrote:

Glib does not depend on GTK so I don't see the argument
against using it. There is no 'navel-string' in that
direction, is there? I thought this was the whole
point of keeping glib separate? You can use it with
whatever GUI you please.

on the other hand: why should you link against the hole glib when you
only need a linked list, and you force users to install glib, if they
want use your programm. you can allways make a nice build system that
uses glib if it is there, otherwise takes its own internal linked list.

best regards ...
clemens