Re: to GList or not to GList?

Glib does not depend on GTK so I don't see the argument
against using it. There is no 'navel-string' in that
direction, is there? I thought this was the whole
point of keeping glib separate? You can use it with
whatever GUI you please.

Am I wrong? I don't know much about the how glib
fits into GTK/Gnome 2.

Martin.