Re: IDE

Den 26 Jul 2001 15:11:37 -0300 skrev RR:
Hi,
Thank You very much for your time....

1 - Are there any IDE for KDE to develop GTK applications (like Visual
Environments) ??

Kdevelop has support for gnomeprojects.
I have never used Kdevelop so i cant say if it is good though.

2 - Where can i found information about how can i open an image (jpeg,
gif, bmp) with the GTK ?  I only could use images developed with Pixmaps
embebed in C code....

Imlib is very easy to use for this.
I guess that gdk-pixbuf can be used also but i have never used it.
It seemes that gdk-pixbuf is the library everyone uses so i would
learn that one if i were you.

Regards,
Rodrigo Ramele

/Kent.