Interaction with XServer?

All,

I've got a small to medium Gtk application.

If I run it over a length of time, it seems to cause the XServer to
consume large amounts of memory.  Not catastrophically fast, the XServer
(eXodus on NT4) grew to using 130 MB after running for 12 hours.

I am going to try the same test on a different (*nix native) XServer,
but I'm wondering:

Is there some Gtk resource that I could be failing to release or free,
that would cause memory bleeding on the XServer?

I've eliminated "all" of the unfreed strings, etc., that cause memory
leaks on the machine running the application code.

TIA,

Eric