Fw: Re: Interaction with XServer?

On 27 Jul 2001 02:36:54 -0400, Havoc Pennington said:

 "Tara M" <learfox furry ao net> writes:
 > Second, check any static arrays, there's an issue with X programs
 > and static arrays, ie int array[10000];

 ??? What issue are you talking about?

This is an old problem that's probably been fixed, it's a bug
on older XFree versions that basically leak memory when
you run a program compiled with large static arrays.

I don't know if this has a name or not, I found this and reported
this two years ago. It's probably been fixed now, but
I brought it up just in case since the symptoms seemed similar.

Sincerely,                  ,"-_                         \|/
-Capt. Taura M.             ,   O=__                    --X--
.__                          ,_JNMNNEO=_                 /|\
OMNOUMmnne.                  {OMMNNNEEEEOO=_
UOOOBIOOOEOMMn.               'LONMMMMNNEEEOOO=.__..,,..
UUOOEUUOOOOOOOObe              '"=OMMMMWNEEEOOOOO,"=OEEEOO=,._
OOUUUIEEIOONNOIUbe.                "7OMMMMNNNNNWWEEEEOOOOOO"   "'.
EEBNNMMMNWNWWEEIMMNe.             __  7EMMMNNNNNWWWEEEEEEEOO.     " .
NNMMMMWWWMMMWEINMMMNn            "=BBEEEEMMMMMMMMNNNWWWEEOOOOO=._     .
                  http://furry.ao.net/~learfox/