Re: Storing accelerators in a rc file

I think the relevant function is gtk_item_factory_dump_rc(), but don't
ask me how it all works. ;-) The item factory stuff has never had any
docs.
As its name implies, this seems to require that one uses the "item factory"
to setup the menues. Now what if all my menues are created "manually" ?
a) i guess there must be some way to still access the accelerator
   information, unless there is something magical about the item_factory ?
b) Would it be wiser to use the item factory in any case (and will this
   be the method of choice in gtk-2.x ?)

Martin
--
Dr. Martin Kroeker, daVeg GmbH Darmstadt  CAD/CAM/CAQ  mk daveg com
                      Precision Powered by Penguins