Re: opening maximized window

Michal ROMAN <michal roman nov sk> writes:

how can I open a maximized window ?

I'd tried :

gtk_widget_set_uposition ( window, 0, 0);
gtk_window_set_default_size (GTK_WINDOW(window), gdk_screen_width(),
gdk_screen_height());

but it isn't what I want. I need open window with the same origin and
width/height as window maximized with maximize icon in the corner of
window.

You need a window manager that supports doing this; most do not at the
present time.

GTK 2 contains gtk_window_maximize() which works with window managers
that support it.

Havoc