Re: FileSelector

On Sun, 1 Jul 2001 08:24:26 +0200 (CEST), G Hasse said:

On 30 Jun 2001, Tara M wrote:

 > I recall that topic brought up a while ago, but the answer at the
 > time was no. :(

 Hm... the source to this widget is plain C. There is no problem
 whatsoevver to modify it.

Oh is this app for yer personal use?  In that case, yeah you can
fix it. Just make sure to ignore the "." entries.

I thought you wanted to `fix GTK+' for everyone *G*

Sincerely,                  ,"-_                         \|/
-Capt. Taura M.             ,   O=__                    --X--
.__                          ,_JNMNNEO=_                 /|\
OMNOUMmnne.                  {OMMNNNEEEEOO=_
UOOOBIOOOEOMMn.               'LONMMMMNNEEEOOO=.__..,,..
UUOOEUUOOOOOOOObe              '"=OMMMMWNEEEOOOOO,"=OEEEOO=,._
OOUUUIEEIOONNOIUbe.                "7OMMMMNNNNNWWEEEEOOOOOO"   "'.
EEBNNMMMNWNWWEEIMMNe.             __  7EMMMNNNNNWWWEEEEEEEOO.     " .
NNMMMMWWWMMMWEINMMMNn            "=BBEEEEMMMMMMMMNNNWWWEEOOOOO=._     .
                  http://furry.ao.net/~learfox/