Re: example apps that use cscHTML?

cschtml is a fork from gtkhtml. That means that almost any C code that uses
gtkhtml can be
converted to cschtml by replacing the string "gtkhtml" into "cschtml" in the
source..
( gtkhtml comes with a sample application that shows you how to use it in C)

ftp://ftp.gnome.org/pub/GNOME/unstable/sources/gtkhtml/gtkhtml-0.8.1.tar.gz

Cschtml is kinda old and doesn't have all the features and bug fixes added to
gtkhtml since last august.
Then again, it doesn't force you to use GNOME.

Henri