Re: GtkCList Cousin?

On Fri, 26 Jan 2001, Frank Chiulli wrote:

With GtkCList, you (the user) are presented with a list consisting of
rows and columns.  Unfortunately, you can only select a row.  I would
like to have the user to be able to select an individual item.  Of
course, I'll have to be able to tell what item the user selected.  If
anyone is familiar with VB, it's similar to the ListBox control.

Check the GtkSheet widget in the Gtk-extra package. This may well be what
you're looking for: http://gtkextra.sourceforge.net/

Alexandre Fayolle
--
http://www.logilab.com
Narval is the first software agent available as free software (GPL).