RE: Signals and marshaling

-----Original Message-----
From: gtk-app-devel-list-admin gnome org
[mailto:gtk-app-devel-list-admin gnome org]On Behalf Of Donna S. Martin
Sent: Wednesday, January 24, 2001 7:23 PM
To: gtk-app-devel-list gnome org
Subject: Re: Signals and marshaling

Oops, I should elaborate on this statement,
as I realize it is misleading:
  Ok.

Your 'Quit' should be tied to your destroy
callback rather than your delete-event.
If you are exiting within the delete-event
and not processing the destroy, then it
won't work :-).

I simply meant you can't tie your 'Quit's activate
to a delete-event callback as the prototype is
different.
   This is the reason why I write my own marshaller. :-)

---
Dmitry Ponomaryov