Re: ManEdit 0.4.0d

Yes you can; just replace all usage of "u_int8_t" with "guint8".

No you can't Windows dosen't recognize Glib sources.

Who said anything about Windows?  Besides, GTK (and hence GLIB) is
supposed to be portable to Windows.  Is this not the case?  What does
it mean to not "recognize" GLIB sources?

I just said that the sources that can't use glib definations are shared
sources which come from Windows.

Most Windows users don't know what Glib or Gtk is, chances are they won't
have Glib on there. Even I don't have it on my Windows.

--
Sincerely,                  ,"-_                         \|/
-Capt. Taura M.             ,   O=__                    --X--