Re: g_list_append() knows how to duplicate data?

Unfortunately I was incorrect, I say that because that means your memory
corruption is hidden deeper in the code.  I am one of several people seeing the
segfaults.  I'll continue on the next email.

-d
learfox furry ao net wrote:

Oh yer here too!

Well I guess we can put the glist issues aside then. :)

--
..NOTICE fwd: fwd: fwd: type emails will be deleted automatically.
      "There is a natural aristocracy among men. The grounds of this are