Combo Box List Question

After looking through a few of what I figured were applicable header
files I have turned here. Is it possible with present struct of a combo
widget to use pixmaps? Or do I need to do something more like a CList
and a ??? instead of entry to make it happen. Trying to duplicate the
effect used in Microsoft fileselect dialogs. They use a small image next
to their listings. Would it be easier to build from a menu type widget
than combo? I do not need the ability to edit so the actual entry is
really only for display. Any ideas?

TIA,
  Steve