[How do I stop a GTKWindow from receiving events?

Sorry,

I am resending it because Mozilla has done some ugly stuff with this mail...

--
Ciao,
Fabio
Havoc Pennington wrote:

Fabio Rotondo <fsoft galactica it> writes:

   I am new to this list :-) Just subscribed :-)
I would like to stop a GTKWindow from receiving events
in some circumnstances, but I don't know how.
Anyone can point me on the right way?

What events, what circumstances?

The problem is this: I have a GTKWindow containing a CList.
Inside this CList I show some rows of data. The user can double
click on an item of this CList to show "inner" contents, that means
that the CList is cleared and refreshed with new rows.

My problem is that, after CList has been refreshed, the row under
the mouse is selected, just like it received a "select_row" event.
I want to prevent this. Maybe the problem is lying in my double-click
routine? I wrote it in this way:

void my_double_click(GtkWidget * w, GdkEvent * e, GtkCList * clist)
{
if (e->type==4) return; /* If the user hasn't double clicked, we exit */

 show_new_rows ( clist );
}

Thank you for your help.

 Fabio

PS: I have tried with the gtk_signal_block and unblock, and also with the gtk_widget_set_sensitive() but
it didn't worked.

--- End Message ---