Re: application blows up X

Your theme matters bigtime.... Some themes blow up X to an unbelievable extent.
Perhaps the theme on the box that X grows on is bad. I had to fix a couple of
themes onetime that were horribly intense.

Maher

On 09 Jan 2001 13:42:01 -0500, Havoc Pennington said:

 Markus Lausser <Sgop users sourceforge net> writes:
 > I was told that this appeared on ($bash: rpm -qa|grep gtk)
 > gtk+-1.2.7-4mdk
 > gtk+-devel-1.2.7-4mdk
 >
 > but did not on:
 >
 > gtk+-1.2.7-4mdk
 > gtk+-devel-1.2.7-4mdk

 Well, your GTK is the same, so it seems unlikely to be caused by GTK
 ;-)

 Try a tool such as 'memprof' to debug memory leaks.

 Havoc