Re: appending a clist row

"Dugas, Alan" wrote:

Does anyone know how to append a new row to a clist without having to
manually set the text in each cell of the row?  I would simply like to
create blank rows without having to allocate and initialize additional
memory to do so.  Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

The GTK Tutorial mentions this.. have a go at chapter 11.
gtk_tutorial/html/gtk_tut-11.html

By using gtk_clist_append/prepend/insert with NULL as *text[] it adds an
empty slot for your to fill.

(look at me... I just found that out two days ago ;-) )

--
Mail: fredrik rambris com    Home: http://fredrik.rambris.com
GnuPG fingerprint: 8484 93D4 FE08 F9B0 36AB  4B56 DA69 3D07 A5EB 7DAD