Re: Simple GdkFont and GtkStyle question

    learfox> It wasn't NULL, I double checked that.

    learfox> I recompiled my code just to double check and it *appears* for
    learfox> the time being that it's not producing the error anymore.

It is odd that working with pixmaps, I encountered much the same situation.
Until I recompiled from scratch, I would get core dumps trying to unref a
pixmap, despite no apparent memory corruption (at least none that Purify
reported).  It would crash even if I manually referenced the pixmap when it
was first created.

At first I thought it was a structure change I had made but did not remember,
but just commenting out the unref line eliminated the crash, and Purify didn't
report any problems.

Since I couldn't repeat it after the recompile, I abandoned the problem
search.  I'm plunging back into pixmap creation again soon and will be on the
lookout for clues.
Mark Leisher
Computing Research Lab            Cinema, radio, television, magazines are a
New Mexico State University       school of inattention: people look without
Box 30001, Dept. 3CRL             seeing, listen without hearing.
Las Cruces, NM  88003                            -- Robert Bresson