Re: gtk_widget_set_style() not working on GtkText

learfox furry ao net writes:
                    gtk_widget_set_style(w, cur_style);
                    gtk_widget_ensure_style(w);

Why are you calling ensure_style()? That may be the problem, though
looking at the code I don't think it should be. In any case it's not
doing anything.

This dosen't seem to update things, the GtkText still thinks the style did
not change.

How do I ensure that the GtkText sees the new style?

I don't know the problem exactly, but you should be using
gtk_widget_modify_style() instead of gtk_widget_set_style() anyhow, so
doing that is the simplest solution.

Havoc