Re: Getting root privilege

G'Day !

Good article that gives you a general idea of how to change user priviledges.  It's a securrity article, so oit explains potenial exploits also  :-)

Jim Parker

Sailboat racing is not a matter of life and death ....  It is far more important than that !!!

Stephane Duguay <sduguay Matrox COM>
Sent by: gtk-app-devel-list-admin gnome org

02/14/01 09:38 AM