Some interesting questions.

Hi,

I have 2 questions.

1) I want to make a window always on top.  I've tried using
gtk_window_set_transient_for(...);  I'm using KDE and my window doesn't stay
on top.  Even If it had worked, the window would only be "on top" of that
window... I would like to have a "always on top" window for all windows.
There's maybe a lower level way to do it... any help welcome :-)

2) My second question is not gtk-related but maybe someone can help me... I
need to query Xfree86 to know if Xinerama is currently active or not. I know
how to query the driver to check with him if dual-head is ON but cannot
assume that xinerama is "on".

Any help or pointing to right direction welcome...

Thank you for your time,
Stephane.

Stephane Duguay
Software Designer stagiaire