Re: GTK widget for C source code editing?

G'Day !

Did not someone write an app called GtkEdit ?

cheers,
Jim Parker

Sailboat racing is not a matter of life and death ....  It is far more important than that !!!

"Edgar F. Hilton" <efhilton fsmlabs com>
Sent by: gtk-app-devel-list-admin gnome org

02/06/01 11:07 AM